Hello I'm trying to come up with a idea for a game on the Playdate called The Berrylings!

Concept Art for The Berrylings
Sorry for bad camera quality. I drew these concept arts of the game when I was at a treatment facility in Texas. The idea of the game. You play as these creatures that look like berries called a Berryling. and you use the crank to control the Berryling. You use the crank to rotate up to make the Berryling move right or forward (Water and Land). You use both the crank to rotate down and and use the left D-pad together to make the Berryling move left or forward left (Water and Land). You use both the crank to rotate up and use the up D-pad together to make the Berryling move up (Water Only). You use both the crank rotating down and use the down D-pad together to make the Berryling move down (Water Only). and when you first start the game as a small Berryling in the ocean with no legs and you can peck the other Berrylings into smaller Berrylings by move forward at the other Berryling by just rotating the crank up and gobbling up the smaller Berrylings to have your Berryling grow bigger. The other Berrylings don't attack you, they just move away when you try to peck them. and when gobbling them, the other Berrylings that you gobbled up they don't mind they just become a part of your Berryling. and the game does tell you how many Berrylings you gobbled up. and when your Berryling gets big enough it develops legs and goes on land. The goal of the game is to be big enough or have enough Berrylings in you to defeat enemies in the game. You can press B to spilt into smaller Berrylings and you can press A to merge your smaller Berrylings back to into one Berryling. The game does have enemies and the enemies hate the Berrylings in the game and want to destory them. Haven't came up with ideas for a enemy character in the game. One of you guys on the dev forum will help me with that. and the game does have a story and ending. haven't come up with ideas for that either, again you guys will help me with that. Plus, I don't have experience with making games even without coding. So if I don't do anything with the project, one you game developers on the dev forum can work on the project instead. I did some concept ideas and art for the game. and I somewhat got a inspiration of this idea of the game from a game on the PSP called Loco Roco. and you guys on the dev forum can compose music for my idea of a game on the Playdate and also create sound effects for the game. I hope you like my idea and I hope this game for the Playdate becomes a reality.