Feature Request : Middle click a tile in a room to select it in the browser

1. Describe your reason for requesting this feature. What problems are you running into?

Not a problem but a QoL feature - when i'm up over 100 tiles it's very difficult to select certain ones - being able to middle click a tile in a room and have it select in the tile browser and edit window would bring the editor in line with other programs functionality and increase workflow speed considerably on larger projects. edit - (so the functionality of eyedropper / shift+click mirrored to middle mouse click to enable purely 1 handed / no keyboard use without having to select eyedropper as middle click is not used for anything else.)

1. How would this request improve your experience with using Pulp?

Quality of life improvement, being able to quickly reselect and edit an existing tile would speed up workflow. By the time i'm down digging through the browser for a tile, I can't remember exactly what it looks like in the room window, making it extra difficult to find.

1. Include any other details you have relating to this request.
    Tile I want to find is up top offscreen somewhere so by the time i'm in the browser i've no idea what i'm looking for.

I might have misunderstood your request, but if I didn’t, shift+click does this. Or switching to the eye dropper tool.

1 Like

Oh yeah it's the same functionality as shift+click, but mirrored to middle click. Probably should have been explicit about that - will edit!

1 Like