Games not showing in simulation

Both systems are Linux, so they are both case sensitive.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem ^^.

Please install SDK 1.10 and then hold shift when opening the Simulator and let me know if you continue seeing this issue, thanks!

I switched to 1.10.0, and the Settings game still doesn't show, but my game that I made does show under My Games.

Could you attach the Console Log output when opening the simulator? Do you have unicode in your SDK path?

I believe you're running into the bug listed in this post: playdate.file.listFiles() only showing some files - #8 by salty-horse

That could be. Though it is strange that this isn't happening to anyone else. And to answer your previous question, I don't have any unicode in my SDK path.

Here is my log when I boot up the simulator. There are no apps under System when I press S or W.

Yeah, we've never seen the OS listing a directory 'out of order' when testing on Ubuntu, but a couple people have reported it. Seems totally luck of the draw...or unluck as it were. What I believe is happening is your Settings app is one of the first two results when listing this directory and so it's getting removed from the list of system games.