Hardware: Broken Screenshots in Casual Birder

Screenshots taken in Casual Birder seem to show up as files without an extension on the playdate when sharing data over usb. When attempting to delete the files, I am met with a "file not found" prompt from windows.

A fix for this is already in the pipeline.

Thanks for reporting!

np and thank you! any workaround you're aware of to delete the broken files manually for now?
i've isolated the files to a new folder named "broken" in the root, but im unable to remove them from the system no matter what i try.

some additional info, linux is also very confused and cannot delete them, so it's not a windows specific bug (ubuntu 20.04 lts, bash)

(base) trvr@trvr_linux:/media/trvr/PLAYDATE/broken$ ls
ls: cannot access 'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.08.': No such file or directory
ls: cannot access 'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.26.': No such file or directory
'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.08.'
'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.26.'
(base) trvr@trvr_linux:/media/trvr/PLAYDATE/broken$ rm *
rm: cannot remove 'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.08.': No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove 'com.radstronomical.CasualBirder 2022-05-02 01.26.': No such file or directory

edit: ended up performing a factory reset, which removed the broken files. was only one day into season one so it was not a huge deal. will not be taking screenshots until fix is pushed!