Hello ! I'm trying to use Playdate Mirror on my Kubuntu 20.04 laptop but it won't work.
Here are the steps I'm following :
- I launch the Mirror app.
- The Mirror Update popup opens, but I'm already on 1.0.0 version and there's no newer version.
- The Mirror app screen show the "Connect your Playdate" message.
- I connect my Playdate (screen is locked) to the computer through USB.
- I unlock the Playdate screen, a small sound is played by the console, but nothing happens on the app.
- I close and reopen the app, now the app screen shows the "Problem connecting to Playdate" message.
libserialport.so.0 file is given with the app. I've put it in the most common
lib folders and repeated the process, nothing changed. I've also installed the lib through
sudo apt install libserialport0, same problem.
And controlling the Playdate Simulator with my Playdate console works perfectly.
Is there any step I've forgotten to follow ?