In Development: Fe-Inn-Line Café

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you all the game that I am currently developing called Fe-Inn-Line Café (not the final title yet).

It's my very first time making a game using only code, so I am learning a lot in this process.

What I am planning for this game is that you'll have the opportunity to run your very own cat café!

As the owner of the café, you will be responsible for preparing and serving coffee to your customers. And as you progress through the game, you will have the chance to adopt more cats, each with a special bonus that allows your customers to be more patient as they wait for their coffee. :rofl:

As you earn coins, you'll be able to purchase additional coffee machines and decorations to improve your café and make it even more attractive to customers. Your ultimate goal is to achieve the highest possible reputation for your café.

In the future, I plan to expand the game even further by adding the ability to hire additional staff to help you manage your café, as well as introducing a whole city where you can purchase food and toys for your cats and interact with people. Oh! And also an achievement system, such as having interactions with all of your customers.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

3 Likes

Been excited for this ever since I saw your posts on twitter.
Looking forward to updates!