Issue with ASCII cleanup in the Catalog app

This is a small issue with easy workaround, but may be hard to notice before release. I only discovered it after I got an email from a player about it. They alerted me about an issue with the Accessibility section of Be Kind To Yourself page in the on-device Catalog app.

I used a degree symbol (°) there and the ASCII cleanup filter failed and the text following it was completely broken (seemingly as if the bytes in the content got shifted — see pic).

I fixed the issue by editing the page (replacing “°” with “degrees”) and after a refresh in the app, it works well.

Also, it’s a section that is shared between web and app, but it does not have the warning that is below the other app content fields with (“This brief description will be used on device.”)