Jumper (Parachute - Game & Watch remake)

I finally finished my Jumper (Parachute - Game & Watch remake) game.

Jumper.pdx.zip (59.9 KB)

playdate-20210105-092947

9 Likes

Oh man, I love this.

Thanks Donald, and thanks again for your help.

Brian

Hi! Looks awesome man. This deserves a place on itch under the Playdate category. You should make a page there!

Thanks, maybe I'll do that.

Being to young to have owned a game & watch, it still feels real & authentic. (I did play generic brick games).

I'd be interested in how you created the sprites, if you made them yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

After listening to the Playdate podcast and understanding the original intention to create a game console with segmented graphics, you just showed us how much potential that really has. Absolutely love this, and I look forward to more G&W style games/remakes in the future. Despite how nice the other Playdate games have turned out, these little wonders make for nice detours.

com.pnc.Jumper 2022-04-20 05.16.57

Man I suck at this game. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your comments, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm just learning to program, this machine is so great for this. check out my video series documenting my programming progress.

Brian

1 Like

Awesome of you to post that. On another note, I think I'm getting better at this.
com.pnc.Jumper 2022-04-20 19.29.21

1 Like

Hi! Any chance you are releasing this on itch in the playdate section? Would be cool to add it there!

If you did Fire next I would be soooo happy.