I've been practicing 1-bit on and off for a while now, and now that I finally have my Playdate I wanna make a game! Have tried my hand at coding before, but cant wrap my head around it.
Hi Your art looks great! I would be up for collaborating on a small Playdate game. I'm currently working on a small prototype for it that's set on an infinite procedurally generated alien planet, but it's mostly a tech demo with my developer (placeholder) art on it.
But your idea looks quick to implement and quite fun!
I would also be up for a collaboration. I have 40 years of programming experience and have been looking at playdate programming for awhile and just received my playdate a couple of weeks ago.
Feel free to email me! sraaphorst at gmail if you're interested in chatting more! I'd be up for collaborating with another developer as well.
I also think your art looks great. I can't draw to save my life, which is why I haven't started developing my own game yet.