New Catalog Submission Form!

Hi everyone!

You may have seen yesterday that we launched Catalog, our curated on-device (and on-web) store for the Playdate. Now that we have Catalog out, we also have a :playdate_new_important: new Catalog Submission Form for those who are interested in being on Catalog!

https://panic-inc.typeform.com/catalog

For pitches that require funding, we are currently working on the new Playdate Pitch Form that we hope to be ready soon. We will post an announcement whenever that is ready!

If you have already submitted a pitch via our old Typeformand are still waiting to hear back, you should have received an email from me today with some questions.

Thank you to those who have submitted a game to our Playdate Pitch Form so far! Sorry that it's taken a while to get back to you on your pitch, and I appreciate your patience with how long it has been!

:playdate_heart:

14 Likes

Has there been any update on the game pitch form? Thank you.

Hello!, any news on the new pitch form? :eyes:

Hi Sebastian! And sorry Mike for missing your first reply and not updating on this sooner!

We don't have plans to release a new pitch form any time soon as we're not quite ready to fund more games right now. We have funded a few of the games that were pitched to us in the old form and we're currently waiting for those games to release, and to also get caught up with preorders and build more of an audience on Catalog before we're ready to fund more.

1 Like

oh, so sad to read that, will be looking forward if you re open the funds. thanks :slight_smile:

I just happened to see the message « submit your finished Playdate game to Catalog » on the catalog page.
Is it OK to send an incomplete version for review? I sent yesterday a roughly 75% complete version of my game. Sorry if I was too quick to fill the form.