New Release: ROTA - Endless Arcade Cranker

used-14w

Hey folks - its been a while since I have been on these forums but I wanted to stop by and show off my second playdate game a bit! :smile:

It's been built from the ground up to take advantage of the Playdates strengths with a strong visual style and smooth crank gameplay. I love the feeling of swinging from anchor to anchor using the crank on this device :playdate:

The game is just a high-score chaser but I spent some time trying to make a beautifully designed experience around the fairly simple gameplay. That said, the game can be brutally difficult at times but I always find myself coming back for more.

I hope you enjoy and would love any feedback from this community from people who have put some time into mastering the gameplay a bit. I am hoping to incorporate some feedback and potentially submit to the Catalog at some point in the future. (There are still some high-level things I would like to add to make this a more complete product from an accessibility standpoint, however.) Any feedback from current Catalog game-devs would be much appreciated as well!

You can find the game here: ROTA by professir

11 Likes