The 2022 Playdate Community Awards

ANNOUNCING: THE 2022 PLAYDATE COMMUNITY AWARDS coming to you LIVE on DECEMBER 8TH via TYM's Twitch Channnel.
Hosted by @GantProdux and myself.

18 Awards, Surprise Game Reveals, Special Guests, Community Hero Spotlights and more. VOTE NOW to nominate your favs! https://forms.gle/FyLV2AGmvaUyQEFG6
(The community nomination form closes on Sunday night)

Want to learn more? Check out our page on the wiki to learn about the judging and nomination process here: The 2022 Playdate Community Awards - Playdate Community Wiki

9 Likes

Today is the last chance to vote!

I don't want to spam this place too much but here are the nominees for the audio and visual awards.

If you wanna see gifs of the launch experiences, check out my thread here :thread:

1 Like

Here are the nominees for the Genre Awards in this year's Playdate Community Awards.

3 Likes

i saw this too late to vote but this is great! lets goooooo boogie loops :joy::man_dancing::dancer:

stoked to get my device so i can actually play these games rather than play them vicariously through youtubers.

Now for the general awards!

1 Like

Panic / Playdate Promo Video for the Playdate Community Awards

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who watched the show!

Here's the VOD for those that missed it!

Lots of loving going around the Playdate community this week!

3 Likes

I just wanted to say that this was a heck of a show. Phenomenal effort and very much worthwhile. Truly brilliant. Congrats! @GantProdux @Guv_Bubbs

2 Likes