Docked variant of cranked

I figured out the inputHandlers and find it really useful for creating maps based on my play state. However, I think it would be useful if we could push a callback for when the crank is docked/undocked. This would bring a level of consistency to the whole of user input possibilities.

Just checking: have you seen playdate.isCrankDocked()?

Indeed! But I found I had to use it in update() instead of being a callback that gets fired like all my other controls using an inputHandler.

local myInputHandlers = {

    AButtonDown = function()
        -- do stuff
    end,

    cranked = function(change, acceleratedChange)
        -- do other stuff
    end,

    -- etc.
}

This is really convenient because I can set them up and just push them to the handlers table when I switch game modes. So it would be nice to be able to attach logic to docked rather than always check docked myself.

filed that! makes sense, since we have callbacks for all the other button/crank inputs