I was working on one of my prototypes and now I can no longer access it or start a new game project. I tried deleting one of my player sprites and this is when I noticed that Pulp started acting a bit wonky… my theme changed from sunny to the default one and the editor view simply disappeared.
I managed to recover one of my prototypes by simply changing the URL number from 204 to 203. However, it seems that the other prototype got corrupted or something because when I click on its name to launch the project it takes me to the same blank screen I posted above.
I’m very sorry to hear this Marco! Losing work is the worst. I’m going to see if I can reproduce and fix the issue on my end. I’ll follow up with you here if I need more info or when I find a solution.
No worries, I was much more concerned about not being able to work on any new games at all.
Figured out the issue. The app does some automatic updating from older versions of the Pulp data format and was assuming that there would always be a room in the first position of the rooms array (eg.
data.rooms). If that room was deleted and that first index was never reassigned another room, it would choke. Fix should be up shortly!