I've just open sourced my game, hope it can be useful to some people making PD games!

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this!

I've recently released my first Playdate game (check it out here). The process was a lot of fun, and I've really enjoyed working with Playdate and Lua. That being said, there really aren't a lot of resources beyond some small examples, so I thought maybe people can benefit from my code, so I've open sourced it.

Github repository here. The license details are in the README, but basically, all my code is MIT, all my assets are CC4, and all the third party sound effects used are CC0.

Let me know if you have any questions!


This is very cool, I like it

1 Like